TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello I have a strange behaviour on a Profile 2000MXP.The buttons Selfview and Layout have no effect on the display, (the remote control works on a other system)And when I make a call to an other system, the system connects but I keep seeing my own c...

BW Dijk by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello i need your helpwhat license need to register two video endpoint SX20 on Cisco Unified Comunnications Manages Business Edition 8.6? i can register telepresence endpoint on CUCM BE 6000 8.6 ???thanks for you HELPJCA.

Hi guys, can you help me with that?Issue: After 60 minutes exactly call drop between Polycoms. Scenario:POLYCOM -- GW/Firewall: 3845 -- POLYCOMCall from Polycom to Polycom's IP.I try to modify with commands like:ip inspect tcp idle-time "x" h323  h22...

hi,I have a 2801 CME and 2 fxo lines. Some times when both lines are seized (because of incoming and outgoing call) and after the phones are on hook the lines are still seized and are not released and when i removed the cables from fxo port, the led ...

nareh84 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After successfully configuring the CTMan 1.7 with MS EWS CAS 2007 I am stumbling upon two very subtle and annoying errors/bugs between these two servers.1. The timezone in the confirmation email sent by CTS Manager to the meeting participants returns...