TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! QuickSet C20 (Software: TC5.0.0.273156) in 8.6.2.20000-2 Communications Manager using the SIP protocol.

All,I am trying to register a QuickSet C20 with the following scenario:Registration endpoint C20 (Software: TC5.0.0.273156) in 8.6.2.20000-2 Communications Manager using the SIP protocol.My URI format is: 89915@X.X.X.X (IP of the CUCM)I've tried vari...

How many VCS-Expressway can get connect to one VCS Cluster

i have a centeralised VCS-Cluster and a traversal zone created to local  VCS-Expressway from this Cluster. I am planning to put 9 new VCS-Expressway  in other 9 remote locations. So i would like to know is it possile to  create a traversal zone from ...

Resolved! TEHO or Calling over WAN

Hello ,I need your advice on what to do to make this work please.I am having problem in translation-rule on CME, I have 4 VOIP Dial-peers to remote branche office, the other three Brache office are finebut the fourth one has the same extension as Fra...

Davy Ad by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CTS 1300

we have an error with our CTS 1300.it show Display Diagnostics: Error into our status details and i want to resolve this.is there someone here who have this issue recently?Display_Hardware_ver1.3Display_ModelCTS-DISP-65-GEN4 Original Codec version is...