Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am working on a new installation of Cisco Presence 8.6 with CallManager 8.5 and Cisco Personal Communicator 8.5.5.  So far everything is working for IM and phone calls but I want to be able to do web meetings as well.  However, when I right click o...

gkeel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After enabling LDAP integration and authentication for Unity Connection 8.5(1)SU1, how do I convert existing CUCM imported users to integrate with LDAP?I tried export LDAP users, and update users with mailbox, it didn't work. It came up with duplicat...

huangzg by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MTP Resources

Hi i wanted to know can someone tell me how do I enable 4 PVDM's that I have in our router for conferencing services.we are currently using the sonexis conference system and we are running out of resources and people aren't able toget into the confer...

Resolved! UCM 8.6 Reporting

Is anyone aware of a way to generate a phone report that will list the device name, model, Firmware and registration status? It seems to me that the reporting options from UCM are very very limited - they do supply a few canned reports, but most are ...