Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hi all,I have a case on centralized Unity Connection (CUC) with multiple CM cluster design. Since there are number conflict on CM cluster, e.g. two sites has Ext=2001. In order to use single unique number in CUC, we will use a unique DN e.g. 1002001 ...

Some users wish to setup their voicemail to refuse voicemail at different times of the year such as vacation. Is there a way for the user to change a setting after loggin into their voicemail (Unity connection1.2) so that voicemail cannot be left in ...

Hi All,I am searching the option to hang up the call after no input for voicemail IVR. Right now in our environment, if user is not selecting any option after the IVR (eg 1 for new meesage, 2 saved message, 3 delete message etc..), call is going to o...

Currently running Unity 5.0(1) ES88 with Exchange 2010. Connectivity/operation is fine during the day, but in the middle of the night UMR kicks in and I get the following messages in the app log:Event Type:    ErrorEvent Source:    CiscoUnity_MALExEv...

In Unity 7.0 when someone left a voicemail the email notification sent would list all unread messages… in this case there would be two listed in the email….if someone else left a message the email notification would list all 3.After upgrading to Unit...

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/InformixODBC/InformixODBC.htmlI'm running Windows 7 SP1 and using the latest IBM Informix ODBC drivers from ibm.com and can't connect to the Connection Database Proxy  ( ibm.com drivers are 3.70.TC3 for...