Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear NetPro gurus,One of my customer has recently purchased a pair of brand new Cisco Unity Connection 8.0 & Cisco CallManager 8.0.  The Unity Connection servers are currently linked to the CallManager servers via AXL.  They have the following questi...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I meet an issue when trying to add manually a new exchange subscriber using Unity 8.03 + external Exch 2003sp2:After, filling up name, firstname... when I click on Add button, a blank popup appairs (whitout errors) and nothing happens (the subscri...

Hi,I am having the following version of cisco communications manager 7.0(1) and cisco unity express 3.2.I am not able to export the CTI ports from cisco communications manager to cisco unity express 3.2.am getting the following error.IOException: Err...

cco.borl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUE shortcuts

Does anyone know what the combination keys or shortcuts to jump between CUE and CME are? I know they exist. But it's been a long time that I haven't touched CUE. So I don't seem to remember. I've tried a couple of combinations but nothing works. I do...