Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Okay so I had a loaner server with CUP 6 on it, and everything was good, only had about 12 users in there. Got a new server and version 7 (System version: 7.0.5.10000-18), so I did a fresh install with so few users in there. Everything looked good so...

Hey,I've been reading about Exchange 2007/2010 and CallManager 4.3 integrations and I'm getting kind of lost in all the different information. Some people say Exchange 2007 + CM4.x is a no go, as features like MWI don't work. Others say there are no ...

In testing my call handers I have found that if you dial an extenstion during the greeting it only transfer to that extension when that extension has mailbox configured on the system.  If the extension in call manager does not have a voice mailbox co...

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_1_2/ccmfeat/fsmr.htmlWhen using the above listed feature - it looks like it requires the use of the "Built-In Bridge" available in some phone models.When looking at the documentation for usin...

bwalsh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes