Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, In our "Cisco Unified CM Administration System version: 7.0.1.11000-2" installation, I can manually create and administrate users information. But we do also have an identity Management (IDM) system in house, that creates users in Microsoft 2003 ...

Unity Connection 7.13. When i configure 'Language That Callers Hear setting on the Message Settings ,' for a user and do a save -  The system reverts to 'inherit language from caller' . Any reason why this is doing this?I have overcome this by using ...

HiI have CUCM 7.0 with Unity Connection 7.0 set up in my lab. I have recently received UC8.0 beta software and would like to follow a migration path, upgrading from 7.0 to 8.0. I cannot find any software such as DMA which will allow me to do this so ...

ianwarb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have two call manager servers, that have been upgraded from version 4 (on windows) to version 5 (on Linux).The upgrade took place two years ago. Last week, the following problem was encountered on the publisher during booting (after a power ...