Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All        We are migrating our 7975 phones from being powered by individual Cisco PSU blocks to PoE from new Cisco switches we are deploying at the office. A question has come up asking if: "Is possible to damage the 7975 phones during the migrat...

I'd like to add a prefix digit "0" to the ext phone numbers of the corporate contacts, imported from LDAP in CUP 7.0.2 (operating with CUPS 7.0.6 and CUCM 6.1.2). The "0" prefix is used to route the calls towards the PSTN. The application dial rules ...

Hello All,           I want to a have a call handler roll to another call handler but I want to add some trailing time to the first call handler before that happens.  Is there anyway to add additional time or will it effect all greeting system wide? ...

steigja by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello , i have upgraded my callmanager cluster (1PUB +1SUB) from CUCM 6.1.2 to CUCM 6.1.4.2000-2  .now i want to add one more subscriber (2nd SUB) in the cluster . as i  mentioned above callmanager Publisher is with version 6.1.4.2000-2my question is...