Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

This is a large VM only install with Unity 4.2. I have 2 servers on the same Exchange/AD storage. I want to transfer to any subscriber from AA on one of the servers. I have tested cross-box login and it will attempt to log into a subscriber on the ot...

sposte by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. Is "Unity IP fax" and "T.37 Store-and-Forward" the same feature?2. Can these features be made to work with any mail system, for example since my Unity server is voicemail-only can I configure this feature to work with our corporate exchange server...

mike85719 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was looking on Cisco's site and found the patch for the DST change that is coming up directly. I downloaded the DST patch and will apply it during a window to minimize any possibility of an outage. While I downloaded that patch, I found that ther...

mpozorski by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Unity 4.0.5 (running on windows 2003 SP1) working with exchange 2003 SP2. I have no problems with the voice mails, but the MWI is not working. In the eventlog of the Unity server I can see the following message "An attempt to access the Primar...