Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Can anyone please advise what this part number UNITY-FOSVR-17-32 stands for ?I need to create a unity BOM with failover option. Is the above part number is Software only or it includes the hardware as well ? I could not find any related documentation...

samorange by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OK, here is what I am trying to do. I want to be able to foward no answer / busy on several phones to a single DN, and have a perminant CFA on this DN to Voice Mail. and use the Voice Mail box of this single DN. The default behaviour of the unity sys...

Hello , I would like to implement two different openning handler greeting as the following:1. I have a DID range of 500 IDs(8000 to 8499)2. I already configured one opening handler for any outside calls to extinsion 8000 (4378000).2. I would like to ...

abuatiya by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Unity 4.2 & Exchange 2003 unified messaging setup.My customer is looking for an option to prevent callers from leaving a message when the subscriber mailbox is almost full. For example, if the subsriber's mailbox limit is 2MB, they want to be a...

marinaibm by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes