Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

PSTN Users can call into Unity Connection Auto Attendant and leave a Voice Message by choosing Option 2 and Option 3.Both options are configured to transfer Call to Unity Connection Voicemail Box. When the CDR is reviewed it shows two Call Legs:Leg 1...

Hi Team, We have device profile configured in CUCM. We also have enabled MRA through Expressway E and C. We have configured Jabber for Android and iPhone. Now what we want is to use different calling privileges on Jabber Android and iPhone and differ...

Trying to prepare for the 2020 Microsoft secure LDAP binding change.  CUCM and Unity 11.5,1.13902-2 trying to import domain controller cert and receive error, "SubjectDN or IssuerDN must not be null or empty"  The subject field in the cert is indeed ...

Hello, As I continue to learn CME by experimenting in my house, I am trying to create a setup where a call coming in on my line from the phone company will ring all phones in the house.  I'd also like to be able to put a call on hold from one phone a...

I need a second set of eyes in create a voice class sip-profiles ; ProblemAvaya >> INVITE w/User-to-User >>>> CUBE >>>>> ITSPINVITE has non-standard User-to-User, need to copy that to P-Asserted-Identity SolutionIOS 16.9.6Support for Conditional Head...