Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

My client has 2 different CUCM clusters which are1. CUCM 12.5 Cluster A (CUCM Pub, Sub1 & Sub2)2. CUCM 12.5 Cluster B (CUCM Pub, Sub1, Sub2 & Sub3)and 1 expressway cluster (Exp-C Pub, Sub & Exp-E Pub & Sub) Both CUCM clusters want to use Jabber MRA b...

Hi all, When importing a particular user via LDAP I get the error "A User with the specified extension already exists in the Partition". The particular extension however does not exist in the partition.  There was a now deleted user who originally ha...

PACC by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If a call comes in and goes to an individual extension and then forwards out to a hunt group, is the ring duration that's being shown for the hunt group just limited to the time it spent in ringing in the hunt group or additive of the individual plus...

td32011 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For a CUCM 12.5 deployment we are going to have Jabber for Windows users and Android,IOS smartphones, these will connect locally as well as across the Expressway edge for external access. For my Contacts/directory sevice do I need to create just for ...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes