Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

CUCM 11.5 route pattern weirdness, outside calls riniging internal extensions

Hello Community  i have a strange issue,  I have a route pattern on a CUCM11.5 that works just find for 98* of all call internal and external.  I have a few specific numbers that if the last 4 digits of the outside number match an internal DID the, e...

Resolved! How can I implement this?

Hello, I need to configure my BE6000 for the following needs:   - External users call a specific internal number (e.g. 001345666). Is just one, can I use the hunt pulit the same? - If 5666 is busy (on conversation), external users must hear a recordi...

PieroB by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need help in uploading greetings to Unity connection

Hi    We need help to uploading greetings in Unity Connection. As everyone i m getting the same Java error message. Looking for alternate way of uploading the greeting like CLI mode.  Unty connection - 10.5.2.12901-1    Regards Mohamed

Resolved! IM and Presence Service between Different Domains/ CUCM and Presense Clusters

Hello Community,   I am in the process of interconnecting 2 individual clusters of CUCM/IP and Presence of 2 companies with domains company.uk and company.us. Both CUCM communicate in terms of telephony via Inter-Cluster Trunk (Non-Gatekeeper Control...

Installation of IM&P consistently fails Network Connectivity Validation test 1of2 98%

Hey Everyone,   Looking for some help Setting up our new phone system and have got the CUCM up and running trying to get the IM&P up and running and everytime it runs the validation it sticks at step 1 of 2 and 98% will sit there for 5 mins and then ...

mdalliman by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dial Peer Status is anoying. How can i deactivate this messages?

Hi All,   since i have enabled options ping on my dial peer's i got every this messages from every dial peer every minute:   Sep  5 14:41:04.428: %SIP-5-DIALPEER_STATUS: VoIP dial-Peer <200> is UpSep  5 14:41:27.404: %SIP-5-DIALPEER_STATUS: VoIP dial...