Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Does anyone know of any documentation on how to integrate Lync with Attendant Console for Presence information. I see from Cisco's website that it is possible but I can't find any information on how to do it. We are running Enterprise Attendant Conso...

Hi, We have recently deployed a call manager 10.0 where we registered a phone 8961 and selected 1expansion module CP-CKEM-C= in the configuration and connected it with the phone.Unfortunately neither the expansion moudules light glows nor it turns on...

Hi  I need to create IVR with unity as bellow flow  Welcome (System Call Handler)--> 1 to Enter Extension wish to reach (How can user Enter Extension ? how it can be handle and forward to CUCM ?)                                                       ...

Right now I can only seem to get them to show up on the left and under the agent stats.  How do I orient a table to appear on the right side of the page while keeping the agent stats in the center so that I have queues on both sides of the page and t...

Hello Ladies and Gents . Currently I have a cluster of Unity Conn. 8.0.2 on MCS.MCS have an arrangement of two disk. the cluster is supporting 2.5K users.My doubt is about the OVF for UCS.I've made the upgrade to 9.1.2 but I used the ovf template of ...