Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I want to install 10 dimms (each 8GB) to a B250 M2.The current configuration is:CPU 1: channel A 4 dimms- each 4GBchannel B  4 dimms- each 4GBchannel C  4 dimms- each 4GB CPU 2: channel D  4 dimms- each 4GBchannel E   4 dimms- each 4GB channel F  2 d...

Resolved! UCS KVM

hi,I am developing firewall rules for UCS KVM console connection.The firewall is deployed between end-user and UCS mgmt 0.but i am not sure that the destination should be for the firewall rules. (source (end user) ->destination tcp 2068)destination: ...

We are setting up a test pair of of 6120's and are trying to get the uplinks going.  We are only doing a single uplink from each fabric interconnect.So fabric interconnect 1 goes to 5k-1 and fabric interconnect 2 goes to 5k-2.Since we are only doing ...

95huskers by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear NetPro gurus,One of my customers is looking for a small-sized deployment of Cisco UCS on their environment.  But there are so many different versions like UCS Manager, UCS Express, UCS 6100, UCS 5100, UCS 2100 etc..  Which one should my customer...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,can someone from cisco tell me how to get cisco vmware vsphere ESXi 4.1 update 1 that was certified by Cisco ?because the last release from the vmware website still 4.1 without update 1.http://downloads.vmware.com/d/details/esxi41_cisco_oem_is...

Hi there,I'm working on Cisco UCS C210 M2 server. I got 10 146 GB SAS  HD with LSI MegaRAID Raid Controller. I did run the Raid Controller and choose RAID6. After that I installed ESXi and it said reboot the server. Now when I reboot the server I get...