Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,   I've got 8841 phones at one of my customer offices that are not able to make or receive calls. The phones will receive IP addresses and register in CM but when called or attempting to call out will fail with either silence or a fast bu...

Hello community, I have encountered this problem: I can't install the cm-locale-nl_NL-12.5.1.3000-1.cop.sgn on CUCM v12.5.1.13900-152.I receive the error: Error encountered: An unknown error occurred while accessing the upgrade file.I have attached t...

Добрый день, есть роутер asr1001Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 03.16.10.S - Extended Support ReleaseCisco IOS Software, ASR1000 Software (X86_64_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.5(3)S10, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3) Есть voip-модульNAME: "SPA subslot ...

Anton84 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, If we record a meeting in webex training with VoIP, the sound is not heard in the recording. On the other hand, if we record with webex audio, the sound is heard, but with worse quality. We have been making recordings since 2020 and it is the fir...

csimons81 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes