Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, If we record a meeting in webex training with VoIP, the sound is not heard in the recording. On the other hand, if we record with webex audio, the sound is heard, but with worse quality. We have been making recordings since 2020 and it is the fir...

csimons81 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a new sip service but have not ported our numbers to the new provider yet. Surprisingly, it seems possible to make an outbound call using the new service with a non-ported number. Do providers allow calls from numbers that don't belong to ...

Hello, We have UCCX 11.6(2) cluster. At the moment total amount of all voice prompts is 17Mb. And we planning to add new 375 Mb voice prompts. But according to Cisco the repository uccx_sbspace is 3 GB in size and we have just 154Mb left: admin:show ...

vnebolsi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  I apologize if I am posting in the wrong category or I decided to word my question wrong. Basically I have a client that has an old Cisco 881 router. They have VOIP from their ISP. Setup is VOIP Provider > Cable Circuit > Cisco 881 > ATA SPA...

Good morning: I was looking to have a phone dial a single and specific extension when someone picks up the handset.  I know this is possible but I am unsure how to do it as I am quite new to configuring phones and somewhat new to Call manager.  Can a...

We are running into an issue with our voicemail services shutting down. When attempting to access voicemail, the phone will ring endlessly. Logging into Cisco Unity Connection Administration, we are seeing these errors: Cisco Unity Connection cannot ...

InfraStructGuy_0-1627416342381.png InfraStructGuy_1-1627416342388.png InfraStructGuy_2-1627416342390.png InfraStructGuy_3-1627416397481.png