Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello group, wondering if I could get your input on something quickly. We are using Asterisk with our SPA525 and SPA514 phones and looking through the capture logs it looks like Asterisk doesn't support the INVITE and SUBSCRIBE events. It typically c...

Is there a way to upgrade the SPA504 using the UC540 system and not the SPA50x-30x-7-5-x application?  I have uploaded both the SPA50x-30x-7-5-3 and SPA50x-30x-7-5-4 to the UC540 but the SPA504 will not download the new bin files; I guess I'll have t...

Is there a way, on a PRI connection, to make the outbound caller ID information for SNR and call forwarded calls show the original calling party's information (i.e. the information the UC560 recieved from the Telco on the original call)? Right now th...

Could the BU give the field some clarification on support of both CUIC and Social Miner (for Web Chat) co-resident on the BE6000 platform?  Both applications require VMs and are a part of the CCX 9.0 release.  These applications are not mentioned in ...