Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

When configuring sites for the BE3000, it is possible to define a local area code.  This creates entries in the dial plan that allow users to just dial a local number with the system automatically adding the area code.Currently (as of version 8.6.4) ...

Hello,We have one question: Is it possible restarting a XML service from an IP phone after error "ERROR XML 4” appears on the display? How could we make it?Regards,EDIT: We have a service based on XML running on Cisco 7975 phones. This service works ...

here's my setupuc540 (192.168.0.96) used by wan port in 192.168.0.0 network192.168.10.0 network connected through a vpn tunnel to 192.168.0.0 networkphone and data in same network in both networks (192.168.0.0 and 192.168.10.0)When people speaks toge...

datak2011 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer has valid ESW/UCSS contracts on CUCM-UWL-BE. In following the ordering guide the starter bundle makes sense but the 9x3 migration does not. Being new to Cisco products,  it was my understanding that those contracts would allow them to migr...

Can a night service code (*299) be assigned to button? I tried creating a Floating Extension with CFAll to *299, but CCA does not allow symbols ( * ) to be entered.The customer would just like ot press a button on their phone (7931) to put system ...