Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear all,I have configured two schedules in UC560 using CCA 3.0.1 (office_hours and break_time).  I have then configured two auto-attendants. AA1 is used for office_hours and AA2 for break_time.  AA1 is working fine.  However, when it is break time, ...

Hello-I have a brand new UC540 that I am trying to install the latest software pack on (8.1.0) using CCA 3.0.(1). I have gone straight into Maintenance>Software Upgrade and tried to run the update, but it fails with "Software Pack Installation failed...

We have a specially provided pstn connected to an fxo port on a UC320W. Because I cannot have more than one fxo trunk, I have provided this pstn as a shared fxo and thus each of the member handsets has a key to access it. This works. BUT the number o...

We have just received a SP8800. I have unpacked it and powered it on. The documentation states that the Ethernet address is pre-configured and is 192.168.0.1/24. I have assigned my laptop with an address on this network and cannot connect to this IP ...