Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear all,Can someone show me how to configure the UC520 to make calls via a GSM-gateway using a additional fxo-port, and also using a additional access code.Default Access Code is 9While user wants to make calls via the GSM gateway, they have to pres...

Dear all,I am having trouble to configure this script in the CLI, i am using the FXO ports to make external calls. I am trying to setup this configuration in my LAb before to implement at the client but some how with no success.i have load the voice ...

I know it's not officially supported yet, until we get 8.6 (fingers crossed that it's actually next month!), but having played around with the Jabber clients, does anyone have any idea what the Device ID should be?Maybe someone using the beta in a la...

myles by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is this possible?I have a UC320, a SG200 Switch, and 6 phones.  I have them all configured working off one of ISP (Comcast).  I originally had 4 FXO ports for the phone service.  I am now moving to a VoIP provider (CBEYOND) and they tell me that I ca...