Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

How is PLAR configured on a FXS port of a UC520 with code UC520-8.0.0? I am using a Viking E-40 Series Entry analog telephone plugged into an FXS port. It is a line powered speaker phones designed to provide two-way hands free communication from an e...

bmbailey by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am configuring Cisco SPA family phones to work with my Broadsoft Broadworks Platform R16SP1. I am having a wierd problem where the MWI ( Message waiting Indicator) just comes ON whenever I reboot the phone.But there are no Voicemail SIP-Notif...

Hello forum,I appreciate any input on the following configuration:PSTN <> SPA3102 <> eithernet/wifi <> IP Phone I basically just need to place and receive calls on the IP phone using the PSTN line.Is this possible? Any suggestions on configuration wo...

Hello, we have configured a uc320 in the UK with the mediatrix 4400 for isdn bri access. The uc has been fully upgraded with the latest patches and incoming/outgoing calls work fine. However, when an incoming call is missed the number displayed on th...