Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Set time with no internet

I am planning a uc320 and need to set the time for the day night schedule to work. We won't have internet for a couple weeks, but need the phones operating on schedule. This is a real stupid feature to only have an automatic time. It already bit me i...

UC540 And Vista Wireless Issues

I have a question regarding a UC540’s wireless and MS Vista. I recently started using a UC540 at my home and everything is working great with one exception; my fiancé's Vista machine will not connect over the wireless, well I will rephrase that; it w...

Extension mobility (and other) question

Hello, We have 2 different projects with UC500 8.1 & CUCMExpress 8.6 for 2 different customers. For both the end customers want to deploy Extension Mobility for all the users / phones. Questions : 1 - Is there known pbs to deploy full telephony with ...

ipvoiipvoi by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UC540 AA problem

Dear All,I have the following configuration, concerning Auto Attendand, running on UC540:dial-peer voice 502 voip description $AUTO ATTENDAND$ destination-pattern 298 b2bua    session protocol sipv2 session target ipv4:10.3.3.162 voice-class sip out...

Resolved! Smart Call Connector Toolbar Info

Hi,I was wondering if anybody could clear up a couple of points of confusion I have about the Smart Call Connector Toolbar?Is it possible to have it look up incoming numbers against Outlook contacts and display the correct name?I get the correct name...

alex by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ssl vpn on uc540

i ave a uc 540 i use de cca 3.0the pakage annyconnectis is anyconnect-win-2.5.3041-k9.pkgi need to install ssl vpn for SPA525G but all pakage annyconnect is refused by the uc 540how to active the full tunel vpn or to install ssl vpn client  on my uc5...

UC320W 2.0 Maintenance Release 2 (2.0.9) is available

The UC320W 2.0 Maintenance Release 2 has been released.  The 2.0.9(3)  firmware is available on http://cisco.com as well as via the Cloud.  To  upgrade using the Cloud WAN Internet connectivity is required.  Simply,  log into the UC320W Configuration...