cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a lan2lan tunnel between an ASA 5510 at my HQ office and an ASA 5505 at a remote site.  At the HQ site I have 4 subnets behind the ASA:x.x.0.0 /24x.x.10.0 /24x.x.11.0 /24.If I try to access a device at the remote site from the x.x.0.0/24, the ...

Resolved! Iphone + VPN +ASA

Hello.Is it possible to conncet from iphone 4 to ASA/VPN with version below ?Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 7.1(2) Device Manager Version 5.1(2)ThanksRosa

Is there any Android mobile phone out there that has the Cisco AnyConnect vpn client built in ?The CIUS is so far outside my price range I dont even consider it.I hear that the adverts for the Samsung Galaxy SII and the HTC Sensation make reference t...

Hi gurusI am trying to connect using anyconnect on xp pro sp3 machine, I am using webbase setup but when anyconnect is trying to connect or create the vpn connection and error comes up." The client agent has encounter an error"this error will kill th...

To whom it may concern,Has this option been removed on 5.0.07.xxx?  Our desktop support folks for like the VPN tunnel to stay up when they log off the user so they can sign in with admin account to do certain things.  If it has been removed is there ...

wngwngwng by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

good afternoon, I have our ASA setup as one port to the outside world and another one to a DMZ on our firewall. The DMZ entry point is for wireless users to vpn into the internal network.  Question is this.  how can I get reports based on interfaces ...

Hi,I want to know if i config a tunnel gre with ipsec and I configure the keeplive Does it works?ExamplesSide Acrypto isakmp key 6 xxxxxxx address side b !crypto ipsec transform-set xxxyyy esp-3des esp-md5-hmac!crypto map xxyy 230 ipsec-isakmpset pee...

Hi, I've read that IPSec PSK remote access is not secure enough because a lot of people know the key.But I think PSK is not used for encryption. IPsec creates new session keys from the PSK in each session and for each user and they are different and ...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have the VPN client running on a virtual XP machine.For 3 of my 4 client profiles.... it works properly.One profile will not connect...I click "Connect" and immediately get this:Initializing the connection...Contacting the security gateway at ...

What is the best way to configure Group AD (LDAP) Authentication via the ASA?  I can get it to authenticate but if doesnt matter if the user is in the Group or not.  I want to use a specific group. I have it configured using the memberOf and Group Po...

Hi,After temporary activation of security technology package on Cisco 2901 ISR how can I activate SSL VPN for evalution purposes?ipbase        ipbasek9      Permanent     ipbasek9security      securityk9    Evaluation    securityk9sh license detailIn...