cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,We have one of our access points under constant containment from a nearby organisation, which (to me) is effectively a DoS attack on that AP. I have identified the organisation and personally visited to ask that they stop containing my AP (it...

nigel doe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've upgraded our 5508 WLC's to ver 7.6.100.0.  I've also upgraded our NCS to 2.0, and our MSE to 7.6.100.0.  I now can no longer see clients on the MSE map for our sites.  I've added the WLC to the MSE syncronization.  When I select "show clients" i...

Dan Man by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,I am having an issue with webauth page.I am using ISE as radius server and using sponsor account for guest account creation.My Issue is: once I login with webauth i got internet connection but after few idle time (5-10min), I need to en...

ittechk4u by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We are planning to conduct RF site surveys on 10 sites in the UK to  deliver a high density WiFi network (including Voice services) supporting about 20 users per AP radio. We will use 3602i APs for those networks and the same AP model will be ...

tsakoulias by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a WLC 2106.  We would like to set up a WiFi access point that would allow users (employees and guest) to connect only if they are provided a dedicated user name and password.    The system we are after would be similar to that often found ...

Hi All,I am configuring a Cisco 812G and 881G. the part number is C812G+7-K9 & C881G+7-K9. The IOS version is 15.2 (2r) T.when i get to the cellular interface i am not able to set the encapsulation to be PPP. It only support SLIP. Do have any idea on...

I have a customer requirement to gather syslog information and send it to an external server. I have been able to complete this successfully with the mse setup script  and can see a multitude of messages coming through. This information that comes th...

nickston3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 4400 Controller and a administrator asked if we could use the scheduling tool.  Basically to resetup a user account every week since there is a timeout feature on the account.  I guess another soultion would be if we could give that one acc...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card