cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am working on a firmware upgrade on WLC 5508 and WLC 2100 from 7.2.111.3 to 7.4.121.  I have 10 forign controllers and 2 anchor controllers.  My question are:(1) Should I upgrade the forign controllers first or anchor controllers first?(2) Should I...

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As anyone reading this probably knows the Cisco MSE 3350 comes with two NICs. I want to configure them as a team bound to one IP address and send each to a separate 6509 switchport all in the name of redundancy and failover. Has anyone done this? ...

simmonj by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I would ask your help in a subject with my ACS 5.2 and my WLC 2500. I have access to the wireless network using web authentication. My ACS is my Radius server. I been ask, that the radius users are only valid for a predetermined time, say a full d...

Hello,               We have one wireless guest authentication requirement.For any guest coming should get connected to SSID and need to redirect to  a Web portal application form ,there guest should request desired Username, and password and duratio...

I have single ASR1006 and I'm attempting to add some redundancy to my WLCs that attach directly.  Right now, I have a single interface connected to a 5508.  Using subinterfaces I run the different WLANs and route them at the ASR.  I would like to hav...

Hello, Currently I have three SSIDs each serving it's purpose.. Students, Staff & Guest.. I want to archive different authentication for each SSID, Students will be able to only authenticate only on the Student SSID and same for Staff, Staff shouldn'...

habibalby by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the Throughput of Cisco Controller 7500 & 8500 ?Do these controllers have features like   Aruba Firewall which is activated at aruba using a license ?  that can provide stateful firewall roles ?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card