Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all ,We are using 5508 WLC with 7.4.100.0 version and AP's are 3600 .we have configured internal DHCP lease for the clients . We have one SSID with  802.1x auth WPA2/AES encryption .The problem is some 35 of our laptop is not getting IP address  o...

I am new to Prime Infrastructure, and have recently deployed a PI 2.0 with a MSE 7.4 for the purpose of Tracking WiFi clients, as well as AeroScout Tag Tracking and reporting with AeroScout's Mobile View.   The site where this system is deployed has ...

Attempting to fill void in wireless network that is not reachable with cabling using a AP1252 connecting to LAP2600 being controlled by 5500 series controller. Haven't had any luck so far. Has anyone made this work?                  

Hello;I have a mix of controllers running different levels of Operating System, I am looking to upgrade all of these to 7.3.112, what I need to know is what effect this will have on my WCS. I have looked at the compatibility matrix and can see that I...

John Lee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who is wanting to setup Port Groups on his Prime Infrastructure 1.4 server to monitor various "Types of Ports" like Wan Ports and such.This to be able to alert when a particular port goes up or downI have heard the functionality to ...

Rob Johnson by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, with regards to dynamically assigning QoS to the client using 802.1x, I might have hit a bug.I've setup a client author profile to assign QoS profile of Gold to a client account. The WLAN QoS setting is at platinum and WMM disabled. So rightfully...

alvin1976 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,My Cisco PI1.4 try import map from WCS 7.0 getting following error.  The map export from WCS 7.  I did try change meter to feet on WCS but no help. Anyone know how to resolve this issue?  Map Path                Message                      ...

gylum by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card