cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, with regards to dynamically assigning QoS to the client using 802.1x, I might have hit a bug.I've setup a client author profile to assign QoS profile of Gold to a client account. The WLAN QoS setting is at platinum and WMM disabled. So rightfully...

alvin1976 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,My Cisco PI1.4 try import map from WCS 7.0 getting following error.  The map export from WCS 7.  I did try change meter to feet on WCS but no help. Anyone know how to resolve this issue?  Map Path                Message                      ...

gylum by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are testing a guest SSID that using web passthrough with “email input” on cisco WiSM2 controllers (running 7.4.110.0). The WLAN settings are: I am using an uploaded page login-guest.html and overriding the global config as we have another SSID usi...

We have two buildings 300 feet apart with perfect line of sight.  Price aside, what is the best point-to-point wireless bridge avalable from Cisco at this time? 54 Mbps max with 802.11a on a 1400 series wireless bridge is nowhere near acceptable for ...

I read about 'adjacent channel interference'. Wanted to confirm with the experiened folks out there if there could really be a problem with 'adjacent channel' interference where the APs are on non overlapping channels but are placed too close togethe...

u297863AG by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have the following setup:Cisco WLC2504 with 6 APs Cisco Small Business SwitchWe have airplay working with any apple device that could connect to the network on a particular SSID, all of a sudden this has stopped working.  The only change as ...

g.ghir by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just unboxed my first new 3700 AP.   Fired it up and it doesn't appar to like my controller.  Anyone have any suggestions?IOS Bootloader - Starting system.flash is writableTide XL MB - 40MB of flashXmodem file system is available.flashfs[0]: 12 files...

Need to configure an 1602 as DHCP server.However, the 1602 need to be manageable via a separate vlan and subnet from the one the DHCP is leasing.Management IP info: Vlan 10IP address:10.10.0.1DHCP IP info:IP address range: 192.168.10.x/24The clients ...

yllee1314 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI've recently bought Samsung m2020/2020w  wireless printer, but I cannot seem to connect it to wifi. When trying to connect via WPS, then wireless setup light keeps flasing for 2 minutes but won't connect. Also tried to connect the printer to wi...

zylawezy1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card