cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

As i configure on the attachment . the three LAP register successfully on the controller .the problems :1 - users who access EAMCO-core and Guest-Core , access successfully and gets IP but users who access EAMCO-Dist and Guest-Dist can't get IP   " i...

Hi,I'm looking after a NAC solution for many reasons, among of them is that I use FreeRadius and I want to autodetect and auto register the MAC addresses of our wireless endpoints and after that I will only permit access to those MAC addresses alread...

salilai01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day,     I would like to connect to Cisco's management WLC via wireless. There is a security feature that allows you to ENABLE or  DISABLE WLC management via wireless. I have enabled controller management to be accessible from wireless clients i...

sjuneau by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco 4400 WLC with about 70 Cisco AIR-1131AG-A-K9 access points.  The controller runs and the access points run 4.1.171.0 code.  We work in a hospital enviroment and nurses from one of our floors (3N) are complaining about poor/low signal ...

Hi,I'm going onsite to look at a 5508 (don't know exact config or code version until I get there) that has stopped displaying the guest authentication splash screen but apparently still allows access. What might cause this? I can open a support case ...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an access point at a branch office. I have added it to a flexconnect group because I only want the local SSID and the centrally managed guest SSID to be broadcasted. I am not sure how the switch port needs to be configured though. I have a 'gu...

HI Memebers, I have a virtual controller and the AP keeps connecting and disconneting .Number of Traps since last reset   81   Number of Traps since log last viewed   32   LogSystem TimeTrap0Tue Nov 20 19:13:00 2012AP Disassociated. Base Radio MAC:00...

ammahend by VIP
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I need a ppt (power point) for Cisco Wireless Lan Controller and WCS. I need to make presentation today. Please help me guys. I already look it over the internet. I didn't find. So, Please help me.BRTotardo

Hienabling 802.11k on wlan, clients that do not support it are able to work and connect to the network. Clients that do not support it can ignore it?

HiI'm seeing a couple of our APs changing channel quite a few times (over 200 in the last 7 days!) and on Cisco Prime Infrastructure it says it was due to signal 100%. Does it mean it is seeing a loss of 100% through interference at times?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card