cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a customer that has an air-lap1142.  He says that it boot to Rommon, and he has to issue the boot command to get it to boot.  What is the rommon command to have the ap boot to the image automatically?

Hello I need to upgrade the firmware on the WLC (from 7.0.2 to 8.4?) however, i have more than 50 APs connected on the main WLC, and i don't want to upgrade all of them in 1 shot. I have a backup WLC, so can i upgrade 1 WLC (the backup one) and migra...

is this possible, i need to convert a 1242AG Autonomous back and forth this weekend to use for a quick project for testing.  i need to do the following take the AP into LWAPP mode (i know how to do this with the aironet utility)  take the ap from LWA...

Hello,I just begin WiFi installations and I have some existential questions.I have 5 Cisco 1552-E APs. One of them is wired to LAN and act as RAP, the 4 others are MAP.On each AP, I use 1, 6, 11 channels as 2,4GHz non-overlapping c...

cbonnal35 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a few AP in flexconnect (H-Reap) mode. i am using a common ssid for centrally switched which works fine on other offices deployed with h-reap AP;s but for 1 office that users connect.if i look at the clients page i see the status is Associa...

Resolved! Cisco 1250 AP

Hi,I seem to be receiving the message 'error VLAN 1 doesn’t exist on 'Radio1-802.11N 5GHz ' (see services>VLAN) whenever i try to enable it on the web portal Security> SSID Manager >  tick box Interface Radio1-802.11N5GHz.I have checked and can confi...

narinder.c by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to disable account lockout for ISE Guest accounts resulting from login failures. In the ISE, there is a setting for Maximum Number of Login Attempts (with values from 1-9) in:        Administration>Guest Management>Settings>Guest>Port...

Hi All,I recently migrated APs from a 4400 to 5508 which had the 7.4 code and encountered an issue that I haven'tsee before, in short the APs would never join the 5508 even when the selction rules said it should.The AP would get a discovery response ...

g.peart by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have multiple wlan's here in our Company. Im having trouble with  mac addresses which I registered BEFORE via mac filter and DELETED it after couple of days.Right now, I need to register this mac addresses again via MAC Filter but error appears...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card