Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 1800W router it has a vpn tunnel built back to another 1800 router the 1800W router has one vlan built with dhcp enabled. I'd like to have the wireless dot11 push out the same dhcp as the vlan with wep enabled. have been tinkering but can't ...

alter-sol by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi..my curent campus network infrastructure as below :Scenario- 2 unit WiSM module- 2 unit ACS server- 100 unit LWAPWe have 3 group of user with 3 SSID which is staff, student & guest. All the SSID have different rules. Current network setup describe...

Hi All,We are attempting to use LDAP for web authentication on a WLC 4402.  We followed several articles with no avail:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6366/products_configuration_example09186a0080a03e09.shtml#C2http://www.cisco.com/en/US/produc...

ajm349 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,First time poster.  I am setting up a PoC lab and just started to configure the Cisco 5508 wireless controller.  After the initial installation and the system reloading I found I was able to ping from my controller to the services port...

Good morning!The behavior of some mobile devices ( as Iphone , Itouch, not Blackberry, not labtops ) with WL Controller (5508) is that, when the client doesn't use it, it disconnects after 480 sec.The idle timeout configured is 900 sec.Anyone knows w...

anacucala by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community,to find the reason for my connection problems to our network over a AP541NI have configured the AP541 to send its syslog messages to a syslog server.Now I am looking for a document where I can find informations about the receivedmessages...

Can anybody out there share any information on company called Meraki? We currently have a Cisco wireless solution but our administration has suddenly been looking into Meraki as a replacement. Any info would be greatly appreciated.Thanks...

Hi:I just receive two units of Cisco Small Pro 541N APs we use 802.1X to authenticate wireless users ( already working with other APs in the plant)I choose this model because in the manual appears 802.1X option for wireless security but, when i try t...

jorgeaaq by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes