cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

i have a controller that has mutliple dhcp scopes and should in theory give out close to a thousand plus addresses. But i have seen wireless users not getting addresses once the controller has leased about 490 ip adds.  anyone see anything like this ...

srego4 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello world,I have the following situation:One WLC 2000 Series (software version 7.0.230.0) with multiple SSID`s, one is with 802.1x integrated with a Radius Server.Everything worked fine until fiew days ago, when users were unable to logon via they`...

I have an outside vendor using a Moog/Videolarm bridge device for security gate access. The moog/videolarm ap is set as a transparent bridge connecting to an ssid we have set up for them. The device connects with the correct credentials, but the blac...

rschwart by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is their a comprehensive guide on the steps required to add a new, unconfigured WLC to Cisco Prime NCS? I've found bits and pieces of info on Cisco's site but I haven't been able to find that one guide that details the process from start to finish.Cu...

Ive got a couple new 5508 controllers to replace my 4404's.  Im wondering though if I throw them on the network to setup, will there be any conflict witht the current access points?  Will they try and join the new controllers for any reason automatic...

lukeprimm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,     Is there any document that explain different designs for branch offices? I have a customer with one head quarters with more than 150 branch offices. Today he has one or more autonomous APs per brach office connected directed to the BO switch....

I can't identify the real ip address from the local wlc if the client associated to the "guest-tunnel ssid", I can only see 0.0.0.0 from the local one. The real ip address appears only on the anchor wlc. Is it correct? And if there is any method that...

Does anyone know if there is a way to automatically enable/disable either the radios or the authentication for an ssid on a wlc? I'd want to disable at night and re-enable in the morning based on a time schedule.Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPa...

I bought a used Aironet 3502 (air-cap3502i-a-k9) on craigslist last week and the seller said it was set up for autonomous mode. It has ap3g1-k9w7-tar.124-25d.JA, which does allow it to run without a controller. I know it's not the latest version, but...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card