cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have deployed the latest WiSM2 controllers, 3500i APs and WCS v7. Currently the HREAP Group limitation is set to 25, does anyone know if this will increase anytime soon ?I want to allow fast roaming across multiple floors in a building so I nee...

cbeswick by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am configuring a mobile van that is used for a mobile health clinic to drive to several locations and when pulling into an allocated parking spot the van will connect via wireless automatically. I am using autonomous 1252 AP's and am considering ei...

JON O'NAN by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Morning Guys,I have a couple of Aironet APs. Syslog logging level is 6 - Informational. Is there a way I can suppress these messages "<188>3774: Jun 27 22:55:46.520: %DOT11-4-MAXRETRIES: Packet to client xxxx.xxxx.xxxx reached max retries, removing t...

Hi,on the wireless lan controller, for some users i can see Auth - None with no ip address. however teh user has logged on successfully and can get to the network but i cant see the ip address on the WLC LAN controller. the user has seemed to have pi...

Hi,we have 4408 controller purely for guest access and with local authentication..basically the guest access is free but needs an acc on the WLC on logon. when the user uses credentials to logon, after a while it gets disconencted and the user needs ...

I have a Cisco Aironet 1230A that I'd like to configure and deploy. Problem is I know absolutely nothing about its current configuration, including its IP address. So, I'm trying to console in but when I connect I get my empty black screen but I can'...

kneghx001 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community,is it possible to use a AIR-CAP3502I-E-K9 without a WLC? I read some discussionsabout an autonomous IOS. Is it avaiable yet? If not can you give a suggestions for a suitable WLC. I only have toconnect two AIR-CAP3502I-E-K9 in an small bu...

I know the documentation says that the Cisco 2100 series WLAN controllers can NOT terminate a VPN tunnel and as such cannot act as the Anchor controller in the DMZ.Does the 2500 series suffer from the same problem, or can it be used as an anchor?The ...

Is it possible to encapsulate one CAPWAP tunnel in another one with using IOS WGB in the middle? Usually after WGB we have wired clients and I was wonder if we can connect there  (instead of switch and wired clients) another LAP access point.What I m...

Hi,I have some 1130AG access point and I'd like to have : - Multiple broadcasted SSIDs (because most of my clients are OSX and OSX doesn't deal with hidden SSID at all ! the clients have to enter the data each time which for WPA2 enterprise is really...

Hi,   We are supposed to create 4 SSIDS for staff, student and admin. The users of the three SSIDs are supposed to be inegrated with active directory.We were able to run the above process successfully, but now the users in "student SSID" are able to ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card