Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco892Wの設定をしています。CPExpressで初期設定を終え、CCP(Ver.2.4)で基本IOSの設定がほぼ終わった状態です。有線接続でのインターネット、メール送受信等々は正常です。CCPからWirelessを選択して設定を入れ、画面下部の「Launch Wireless Applocation」ボタンをクリックすると、IEのウィンドウが開きHTTPSでBVIのIPアドレスに接続しようとしますが、「接続できません」と表示されます。URLを「http://192.168.0.1<BV...

Hello,Could some point me to a document which specifies the switching throughput for a Cisco 5508.Data sheet only mentions vague statement.High Performance• Wire speed, non-blocking performance for 802.11n networks.Thanks,Janesh

Hi Folkswhen y authenticate WiFi Users Against acs , is the only thing in wlc side just to point it out  to the acs i defined wlc in the acs as radius Protocol Airspace

I am not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question. I am not the expert in WLAN system, but I need to find an AP for a test. Basically I need an AP so that I can fix the data rate to one value(for example 54Mbps) and test our client device...

Hi;I am facing an issue with WCS heat maps. Heat maps are not showing for any of the access points. I am using 7.0.164.0 WCS version and 1252 access points with 5145 antenna. We are using only 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz is disabled.Does any one has come acros...

hias i know that if i have a "b" clientsin my network connected to my AP, they will definitely lower the connection of all my wireless clients.so all "G" clint will connect at the speed of 11 mbwhat about "N" "G" if i have a N AP with mix clint of N ...

Good day!Briefly about the problem:I have upgraded one of our autonomus AP to lightweight APAt first everything went ok -  the LAP dowloaded the image from the WLC and then I was able to successfuly manage it though the controller.After that the LAP ...

RRM

Hi Folksi have wlc 4400 with ap 1231G,RRM is set to Automatic,but when the interference appeared the client get disconnected when the wlc change the clint from channel to channel,why is that, how to stop the disconnection of client?2)am running the t...

I tried to follow the usual documents to try to get AP downgraded by there are some commands missing from the IOS that I currently have on the system."flash:/c1130-rcvk9w8-mx/c1130-rcvk9w8-mx" LWAPP image version 3.0.51.0the following commands are no...

dbakopanos by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,In WLC, I can only choose external for Antenna Type, and Devesity and Antenna Gain as well. There is no way I can define the exact type like AIR-ANT5135D-R for the antenna. But from the WCS, I can see the AIR-ANT5135D-R under the Antenna Name....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card