Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Recently, as funds allow, I have been building some coverage overlap into some of the larger areas of the wireless network that I run.My standard for an indoor AP is the 1142 series, atatched to dual 5508 controllers running 7.0.98.0 code.Some of the...

What is the method in which the WLC takes when its software is updated? Does it update the AP's as well? Does it do all of them associated with itself? How many simultaneous updates can the WLC handle?

Resolved! AIR-LAP1131AG-E-K9

Hello Experts,We are in process of purchasing 5 Cisco 1131AG AIR-LAP1131AG-E-K9. However I've some doubts to cleara. Firstly, we dont have WLCb.Will the AP be provided with IOS? What version it will be.c. Can I convert them to AIR-AP1131AG ?d. Or kee...

Hi,We have Cisco LAP wireless environment, The WLC is WiSM ( software version is 7.0.98.0 ), access point is Cisco 1142. We have one user with HTC mobile phone ( OS is Android 2.2 ) can not access to WLAN ( WEP key + WEB authentication ), it must tak...

jackson.ku by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I get a calibration error message in WCS when I try to add data points in the RF calibrate models section.  Here is the error message:Error in Calibration. MessageMEDIATION-5, WcCalibration!x.x.x.x!xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx,row Status,No accessThe first set ...

Resolved! wlc 5508

hello i have a problem with the configuration of the WLC 5508 someone can lend a hand, after enabling the feature with LWAPP wireless N, I have all users connected via wireless to complain about the speed performance and also continue to disconnectin...

hello guys, I would like to know if anyone of you ever had problems related to the n-channel on the access-point and how did you solve it? I have placed 20 AP1141N with WLC 5508 latest release 7.0.1 but when I activate the function N I have a perform...

Hello,        I have AIR-AP1231G-E-K9 and have IOS corrupted. Now i landed to rommon mode (ap:).I tried to setDEFAULT_GATEWAY=10.0.0.1DEFAULT_ROUTER=10.0.0.1---> DefaultIP_ADDR=10.0.0.1---> DefaultIP_ADDRESS=10.0.0.1IP_SUBNET_MASK=255.255.255.224--->...

ahmed.gadi by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,From the WCS > license center. we have registered the WCs and MSE. Do I need to register the controller also to get the mobility devices shown on the heatmap?WCS v7.xMSE 3310Controller 2100 v7.xthanks

Yamani313 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AP 1242AG Bridge

HiI'm looking for some help.  I've created a wireless bridge using WGB at switch end and Root Bridge at remote end.This worked fine, till  I tried to add vlans to it.VLAN 20 data/native and VLAN 30 Voice.I created the VLANs on both ends and assigned ...