cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

hy engineersMy question is this desire to deploy a wireless network through mesh, but the locationof the access point for this purpose is behind the walls, I want to know if a design formy mesh access point must be linear or serial, or must see each ...

Helllo Folks,I am trying to configure mulitcast on five (5) 5508 WLCs but I need some clarification on how this is done ... I read through the config guide and I have a basic understanding on how to configure it but I just don't know if all WLCs shou...

Hello ExpertsI'm writing to get some urgent help with Wireless on Cisco 1941W.The requirement is to have two subnets/VLANs/BVIs on the router (one for corporate access and another for Guest-Internet access. Both are to have wired and wireless clients...

aravindhs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco Community! I have a little problem with two access point WAP4410N in the place where I work. The acces point work correctly but in any moment, these hasn't conection, the computers appear with null or limited conectivity. I must disconect th...

I've got a WLAN using web auth and everything works ok.  I'd like to change some of the text on the login page.  Looking through the docs, I don't see a way to download the existing web auth bundle so that I can edit it.  What's more confusing is tha...

hi experts!...is there anyway to  monitor client who is downloading , using the most bandwidth in cisco wireless environment ? i have 1240 ap and 4400 controller environment.please advice.thanks..

Resolved! wireless strength

Hello Experts,We are engaging in deployment of wireless connectivity for one of our locations, which might also be used for survelliance purpose apart from user level access.the location is a warehouse area which lot of moving components.how can we d...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can the radiation power of an AP be reduced or increased? If yes can this be done thru the AP or WLC. I have a 2106 WLC and a 3502 AP.Thanks,

sindan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card