Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I tried to configure controllers (Wism) to allow multicast traffic (Video) from wired lan source toward wireless PCs. But it doesn't work.Although it works properly on the wired LAN from the same source, when I enable broadcast and multicast (...

Hi everybody,We are trying to authenticate wireless clients using radius server and 802.1x protocol. Client wireless interface status remains "Validating Idenitity" and IAS server giving the following error :An Access-Request message was received fro...

Ozan Oguz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Sir,     I have an issue wherein my guest vlan cannot ping its gateway thus it cant go through the web auth page. I have been given an ip address with corresponding gateway, subnet and dns for the guest vlan. I have allowed all the vlans in the tr...

Hello,we have a problemwith some phones restarting up to 10 times in one hour. In the log files I could see the following lines:2010-09-07 14:27:29:0800 CP-7921G user.info modprobe: insmod -s  -k eth02010-09-07 14:29:11:0130 CP-7921G user.info modpro...

If I setup multiple Mobility Anchors per Guest WLAN SSID to 2 DMZ Anchor Controllers, what is the mechanism whereby these Anchors are selected? How do the controllers handle fail-over/fail-back in a redundant Guest Anchor scenario? How well does thi...

wififofum by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

acustomer has a wireless lan controller 2125 with IOS release 6 we want to upgrade to release 7what is the best practise for this ?dose i can extract license and upgrade and put license again ?i read this decoment it dosenot mentian license of nuer ...

Any tips or hard rules on spacing external 2.4 & 5Ghz MIMO antennas?I've been pulled into a project utilizing 1262 N APs and a proposal to use Cisco AIR-ANT1728 and  AIR-ANT5160V-R antennas.  If these antennas are used what spacing should be used bet...

mscherting by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can someone tell me the CLI configuration of the assinging the password WEP for SSID created on embedded AP in cisco 1941.If so, then can we use WEP encryption on cisco 1941 AP ??One more thing, I am getting message on SSID icon that "Information ...

techguy by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an environment in which two WLC 4400 are connected to an anchor WLC 4400 in DMZ, This WLC in DMZ pass the Guest Wlan to other two WLC and terminate tunnel CAPWAP. The Ap in the remote sites, that are configure to register to WLCs in the ...

m.arienti by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card