cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi,Can anyone tell me what type of connector is on the AIR-CAB005LL-N (male or female)?In the list of N antennas some come with male connectors and some with female.Thanks,Justin

A couple of years ago a broken ap was removed from our network. Something went wrong in the handling an we still recieve alarm messages stating "AP 'xyz' disassociated from Controller". It can also be seen in the "Add Access Points" list.What can we ...

Hey,I have a Air-AP1141N-A-K9 and I want to set it up as a repeater bridge. I have the web interface up already. I was wondering how to set it up as a repeater for my primary router. I think it only supports 2.4 GhzThe IP for my primary router is192....

Hi,I have whole cisco wireless setup.  I have Cisco 1242 AG access points. I am trying to connect my Lenovo laptop which is having Realtek lan drivers but whenever i connects to the wireless it gets disconnected on regular basis. plz helpRegards,Pras...

Resolved! Rogue Rule Problem

I've hit uppon a problem and I think its due to a change in the code between 6.0.x and 7.0.x versions of code.We've got a large campus which is a mixture of hospital buildings and university buildings, the university buildings have a separate wireles...

M. Wisely by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Why does my wrt160nl drop so much speed after a few hours. Last night after having shut off and on the router: 63 Mbit/s. This morning: 36. Turned off and on again and now: 71.What is the problem? What can I do?I have 100 Mbit fiber to the apartment....

I am running into a problem with Vocera smartphones where they appear to be functioning fine but intermittently go into a Searching For Gateway on the readout and the logs show a deauth being sent from the controller.  I have been running some logs f...

luceroc by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to configure the guest access however I'm not liking the web authentication features that are available, I must be missing something.  Here is what I want to accomplish:1- Users connect to the wireless network using WPA 2 (Which I have configu...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What would be the best antennae solution for our new Aironet 1250. Our office is a clinical environment, 9' drop ceiling and needing coverage for a radius of 90'. Plenty of room above dropped ceiling, fyi.Thanks,Brian

We're currently servicing ~1000 clients between a pair of WiSM modules, hosted inside a single C6K,  living inside a single /21 (10.10.176.0/22).  We would like to service  more clients ... we're guessing another ~500 or so, perhaps more, as  time pr...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card