Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I’ve got a tricky one which I’m trying to diagnose, but so far have had no luck.I’ve ended up with a couple spare 9120AXI AP’s from a completed temporary project and decided on setting them up at my home to replace the Wi-Fi portion of my ISP supplie...

Jeff A. by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello CommunityWe have a number of AIR-AP1852I-B-K9 access points which - as I understand - should have a country code of "US" configured in the controller.  However, when US is configured, only the 5GHz radio will come up and the 2.4 will go down sh...

1852iAP_RD1.png
Bashir by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are the BSSID's for each AP 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz radio listed on the AP itself, on the shipping box, or anywhere so I can document them prior to connecting to WLC?             

bischoffb by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a WLC 5508 with about 60 APs. I want to get a list of all BSSIDs with related AP and Interface. I know cli command "show ap wlan 802.11a <apname>". But if I have a BSSID (from client or WiFi scanner) how can I get the associated AccessPoin...

Hi Guys! I'm more familiar with AireOS systems than Catalyst, I'm just learning about the Catalyst wireless solution. I would like to set up HA-SSO deployment by 2 physical 9800-40 WLC and 500 Access Points. I have read through the guides and documen...

schulcz by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear alli hope it is okay that i come up with a topic which i found in similar posts in this forum. But i did not find the solution which could help me.We are a non profit-organisation in Munich (Germany): The 'shaere' - www.shaere.net. We are buildi...

jburkhart by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, APs and WLC are not in the same subnet. APs are connected to access switch and are in vlan 11. WLC is connected to multilayer switch with trunk link. Does this mean that the trunk link from WLC to multilayer switch will have to support vlan 11 or...

iores by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to reboot several access points from the CLI of the WLC. The issue I am having is I have to enter a confirmation of yes after the command is entered for each access point. Is it a way to add the confirmation to the code so I can reset al...

We have a 5520 that is currently in a mobility group with a 9800-40 the DSCP value on the 9800 is set to 48 and the DSCP value on the 5520 is set to 0. We think this is causing some issues with Cisco phones. Cisco config analyzer suggest changing the...

lwestman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes