cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hello All, Dealing with an extremely frustrating issue when trying to get a WLC 3504 set up. I have three vlans for my network VLAN 10, VLAN 2, and VLAN 3. VLAN10 is the network that hosts will connect to and VLAN 3 is my management vlan. Finally VLA...

drzehak91 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We're installing Cisco AIR-AP2802E access point in a quite dense area so the AP will be in ~1-1.5m away from the sitting place (basically placed on a table). This access point seems to be indoors although looks quite big so people are concerned...

Does anyone know a way to list all the wireless clients on a c9800 showing whether they are using WPA2 or WPA3?I have a WPA2/WPA3 transition mode SSID and am interesting to know the usage of both methods.I can query an individual mac address but woul...

rfd1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

HiWe have 5520 WLC. In one of our buildings we use AIR-AP1852I-E-K9 model and now one of these died because of a power failure.If we order i new AIR-AP2802I-E-K9 model to replace AIR-AP1852I-E-K9 is that OK?!Or we must use the same model as other APs...

Moudar by VIP
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have  WLC 9800 with different APs connected to him, last night we upgraded it from 17.3.5 to 17.3.6 for some compatibility reasons with 9130axi to add some new APs, so far everything was good, but after the upgrade, several access points from t...

walidake_0-1668357709973.png walidake_1-1668357740585.png
walidake by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

During the cases in which certificates (MIC/ SSC) of either WLC or AP get expired, all APs are not able to join WLC. So we use below commands on WLC. These commands just magically let all the APs to join the WLC (after checking licenses of APs on WLC...

gmukesh by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 21 Helpful votes

9800-40s running in any configuration (HA, Standalone) experience communication issues with directly connected 4507 VSS cores. I have TAC currently engaged but looking for inputs.The 9800-40 fails to ping the directly connected SVI on the core and vi...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card