Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Just this post to collect your impressions about 7920 roaming. Personally, in our implementations we use LEAP ( with ACS server or Local Radius) and we always experience some cuts while roaming.Our results within "complex" warehouse en...

I've asked this of our account rep, but he has not been able to get an answer. Does Cisco have plans to offer alternate EAP choices on the 7920.We want to evaluate the 7920 phone, but open and static WEP are not real world choices, and we have alrea...

mdeloach by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With the rollout of the new 802.11i standard I am wondering if it's possible to use 802.11i along with the IPSEC VPN. Does anyone knows abt this?Thanks.

hseth by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:I have a wireless IP Phone that is not getting a DHCP address. When we configure a laptop for DHCP, it gets an address OK. Also, if we configure the phone with a static address, it does not work either. LEAP authentication is enabled on the phone ...

brobinson by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I used WLSE to convert a VxWorks AP to IOS. Half way through the upgrade, i accientally unplugged the AP. Now when i Hyperterm into the AP all i get is a dialog box witht he follwing options:r-run, u-upload, s- system, etc. No option actually works. ...

candiffjp by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any idea how i can get WDS working in a Windows 2003 IAS server environment? The AP doesn't seem to be sending any login requests to the IAS server. My WDS AP is not authenticating to the IAS.ThanksQH

hogoqo by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i create a user with a role the role give access only to location manager.is there a way to view the location managerand deny any change of the map.?(i want to give access for view the location map only).thanks

amisu by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Correct me if I'm wrong, but would this be one of the higher grade security configs for wireless, without using Layer 3 VPN:Access Points: Cisco 1200 seriesWireless cards: Cisco Aironet a/b/g PCMCIAAAA Server: Cisco ACSEAP Authentication: LEAP (and t...

rwcrowe by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: