cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

have a problems with the new G radio in the AP1200. One witch is upgraded and 2 new ones. The problem is that I get Header CRC errors,CRC errors and header errors !! on the client side typicaly the rate is, OK frames 213 Frames with errors 6540. One...

jbergfors by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to know the exactly configuration of local authenticator on a AP1100.I try the configuration found on cisco documents, but it dosen't work.In particulary i use a AP like a RADIUS SERVER.ThanksNP

nporcelli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup WDS and have on an access point and get the message that the WNM is not Authenticated. On the ACS Server it appears that both the AP and WLSE have passed authentication, any ideas?

scherea by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone else configured handheld devices to use your wireless network using PEAP, but no certificates? Instead authenticating with username/password/domain.All of Microsoft's documents say they support PEAP but none say how to configure it.

jihealis by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running 12.04 (non IOS OS) and can not find where I would enable or setup WPA. Am I just overlooking this or do I need to install the Cisco IOS on the AP in order to take advantage of WPA?Thanks!

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Periodically, I lose the ability to browse to any and all of my 340 and 350 AP's. They still work and pass traffic, but I can't get to them. I can ping them, they ping ok, just can't browse. Any idea why?

john by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've configured my AP wireless device to authenticate using LEAP via Cisco ACS 3.x. everything works fine as long as the NT user ID is associated with a password. However I do have a generic user ID that is used by a quite a few employees and it doe...

ssumrein by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Which solutions can i have if i implement in my branchs officces an Aironet Wireless Lan and i want to use the CSACS for the authentication proccess.The fact is that i dont't want to depent on the Wan link for the authenticacion Proccess, if the CSAC...

gfiguereo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 sites that are under 1000' apart with clear line of sight. I would like to bridge the 2 LAN's together. In the past I would have used a 350AP and a 350BR... can anyone recommend what AP/Bridges I should use today for this config?Thanks

mfender by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm still in the process of familiarizing myself with Cisco wireless products (HW and SW) so please bear with me.Is the Cisco ACAT required for all Wireless installations? Or is this an optional tool for management?Thanks in advance.Ariel

a.manosca by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes