Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! WLC Upgrade

Hi,we have two WLCs in HA mode (8540 model), we're planning to upgrade them to latest version 8.10, so please your kind advice for below queries:1- is the version 8.10 stable? and can I upgrade directly from 8.5?2- during upgrade activity, is the APs...

Hi Guys, I have tested AVC feature in lab on Cisco 2504 WLC. I created AVC profile where i created child class with drop/pass options. Then i mapped this profile on one SSID where my laptop and mobile was connected.   But problem i found there is no ...

Noovi by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After factory resetting the AP's this is what i am getting...No connection to the WLC. This happened to two AP's out of 4.*Mar 1 00:00:13.514: %SOAP_FIPS-2-SELF_TEST_IOS_SUCCESS: IOS crypto FIPS self test passed (15)*Mar 1 00:00:13.517: *** CRASH_LOG...

JDT69RR by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, On a WLC 8510 - 8.5.171.0 - we have several clients that are sometimes unable to authenticate properly against a radius server.  We have multiple WLANs with 802.1x and CCKM enabled and clients logs in SSIDs with username and password. WLAN config...

HiWe have a Cat9800 with some PSK SSIDs in WPA/WPA2 mode with FT Adaptive.  We occasionally see clients being excluded for “Wrong PSK” and on DNA Center the same is reported.  Seems simple enough.  However, the clients are remote so not easy to check...

KevinR99 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,What happens if the RTU (Evaluation) license expires? Do I need to install permanent licenses to continue using the WLC. At the moment I only have  RTU - 1500 AP license operating (see image attached). After 3 weeks and the Evaluation RTU expi...

Jay233 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco Vs Aruba

Hello im looking to know   if what im reading on this cisco vs aruba document is true...i feel that well i prefer asking here rather than bealiving what a brand build it to sounds better than the other... so i guess i can get the truth here, about th...

Hi All- I was looking for software to update my 9800-CL from 17.3.3 to 17.3.4c.  I believe that I found the appropriate file: C9800-CL-universalk9.17.03.04c.SPA.bin.  I also notice there were files with the .run extension.  What are these?Thanks

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card