cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have several outdoor AP delivered in a MESH mode. I am not going to build a MESH network I only want to onboard the AP and convert it to a local mode. So I don't want to configure MESH AP join profile and site tag.It was easy in the AireOS. ...

Hi forum, Do you have experience in implementing EWC-AP (91xx series with 17.5.x IOS-XE) as Master AP in a network with AP2802 (Aire-OS 8.3.150) as subordinates? Or with similar versions of OS.  I experience that the AP2802 fails during image upgrade...

frodestra by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My outdoor AP 1552 is unable to join WLC 2504 below are the log messages i am seeing on the console of AP.*Jun 24 09:19:12.107: %CAPWAP-3-ERRORLOG: Could Not resolve CISCO-CAPWAP-CONTROLLER*Jun 24 09:19:22.107: %CAPWAP-3-ERRORLOG: Go join a capwap...

Our architects need the RAL color code of actual outdoor APs.  If it not fits, the APs should be painted. As I understood right, we then we will loose warrently.All I found so far, outdoor APs have Cisco Medium Gray color. Cisco Medium Gray 2 (anothe...

dglaser by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved!