cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I need to upgrade the software on WLC 4402 to 7.0 or higher for use with Cisco 3502i APs.. However, I can't seem find the download link anywhere.. Any help would be awesome! 

I purchased a second hand AT&T CISCO 3G MicroCell DPH153-AT Wireless Cell Phone Signal Booster The previous owner assures me that it works I was able to activate it online at the ATT web site. However, when i plug it into the Ethernet switch, the net...

biconix by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,I configured all RF profile with 40Mhz, but many ap stayed at 20Mhz.I checked and tried the command show ap channel The output : Slot Id ..................................... 0802.11b/g Current Channel ..................... 6*Allowed Channel L...

Hi, I have a WLC that I need to restriction over the management GUI but do not want to block anything else.Is there a safe way to block other wireless client to the WLC GUI, while keeping a whitelist of those who can access?I am planning to enable "m...

Dear All,I am working on Cisco wireless project. My client has a specific requirement where he wants no one should be able to access mobile hotspot internet connection from their premise. Mobile should be contained automatically and immediately.I hav...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card