cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello folks,  I'm wondering let's say I have a switch that I can access remotely only. The switch is IP address is configure below:  switch1# ! int vlan 6 ip address 192.168.6.5 255.255.255.0 ! !int vlan 120 ip address 192.168.120.5 255.255.255.0 ! i...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I am planning upgrade of a pair of wlcs in HA. 5508. Currently 8.2.166.0 version and upgrade to be to 8.3.150.0 (which is MD one recommended by Cisco). I found a link in the community  > https://community.cisco.com/t5/other-wireless-mobility...

M1LEN by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning mobility community, I am trying to figure out the best way to prevent 11ac clients (Lenovo X1 carbon 6th gen running Windows 10 x64) from connecting to 802.11n on a specific SSID.  I have enabled client band select on the SSID to make th...

Bwilson13 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Experts, We are doing a deployment where we need to cover/provide Wifi coverage for outside areas such as patios and we are planning to use a mix of 3802e plus the air-ant2566p4w-r antennas. Although the questions i have are: What would be the prefer...

Hi guys, we have Cisco Prime HW appliance. Since last week we have no connection to web interface. CiscoPrime/admin# ncs statusHealth Monitor is running, with an error. ( [Role] Primary [State] HA not Configured )initHealthMonitor(): can not start DB...

usskenet by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloComming from the Routing/Switching world (Catalyst, ..), I'm confused about the Aironet firmwares.There is:stand-alone vs WLC-controlledConsole management vs Mobility-Express (vs WLC-managed ?)K9C vs K9 version I want a WIfi Access-point which i...

is there a way to change at the same time  multiples ap ( access point ) names on cisco prime or controler. (WLC)... ???i always change manually the ap name  one by one, and i work on a building which as 75 AP. How cani  change  all names at the same...

Hi, I am working on designing a CCX compatible WIFI RTLS tag for asset management application requirements. I am planning to use TI CC3200 chipset for the same. As informed to me by TI, for CCX, Cisco will be only able to help, so approaching you thr...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card