Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Yesterday I opened the discussion:   https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/getting-started-with-wireless/why-can-t-assing-10-10-10-222-ip-address-to-cisco-1850-mobility/td-p/3349065   And when I thought was closed I see:   Not solved. When I execute the...

Has anyone else experienced AP's crashing on 8.2.166.0?  We randomly get AP's crashing with the following error:   Message: Access Point 'AP19-2602-0cf5' associated to controller '10.0.1.2'. Reason for association 'AP Crashed Due To Software Failure'...

Ok. I have many network segments with Clean Air AP's linking fine to Spectrum Expert. I have one segment on which none of the 2802's can link to SE..  what are the port requirements? At this time we see no difference between the working segments and ...

Hi all,   I'm looking into this antenna and was able to find a drawing with some dimensions with parts called out. However, it didn't specify the material of the parts like the bolts and mounting arm. Is it possible to obtain this information? Also w...

Dear Expert,   As I know, there is RRM to control the TPC power automatically to all AP controlled by WLC. Is there is any reason to create RF profile to set limit the power range in TPC setting under High Density environment?   Thank you!

acbenny by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,          Can any one let me know about how Flex connect in WLC work in Dept (Packet level). That would be great help for me. also if any article or material available, Please share the link. Awaiting for response.Thanks in Advance.Regards,...

Hello,   I'm trying to find any details on the signature embedded in the NBAR2 protocol pack for Wlc. I've seen technical document about update, resolved caveats, opened caveats, but I'm searching for the detail of all the signature. Giving an exam...

hi this is hamza shahid i want to know about cisco WLC 4402 specs and supported AP's, which model of AP will this controller support by. also tell me about the following AP's will this controller support them  air cap 3602i AP 1131 AP 1142 AP 1252   ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card