XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Hi all, I'm trying to understand what is the purpose/importance of performing a install commit after having installed couple of packages in my ASR9906. I noticed that if I perform a reload without committing, the packages will still be available afte...

simone.c by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, From my understanding, the following route policy:route-policy TEST_EIGRP_OUT if destination in TEST_EIGRP_OUT then  drop else  pass endif set eigrp-metric 10000 27000 255 1 1500end-policy Should be written:route-policy TEST_EIGRP_OUT if destina...

Hello, is there an documented procedure how to recover from the lost password on this platform without loosing the configuration? There is a disaster recovery procedure available here https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/iosxr/ncs5500/system-setup/7...

filopeter by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

greeting after upgrading the RSP from 440 to 880 and rebooting the device i had an issue where one of MPA started showing disabled A9K-MPA-4X10GE DISABLED NPWR,NSHUT,MON which was working normally before the reboot. after changing the MPA to another ...

Ahmed Ash by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.Just recently added first eXR (asr9901) router to my network. Router came with 6.6.2, and I upgraded it to 6.6.3 before installation on site.Most routers in my network is asr9001 with cXR 6.4.2 and I have a quite good experience with them but e...

adorins by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, We have a l2vpn setup on XR-OS with two tengig interfaces on the same router joined in one bridge-domain with BVI interface for routing. The setup is working fine, however randomly we get an issue where one of the servers in one of the ...

n.t85 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes