Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear,I have publisher and subscriber for unity connection 9.1, whenever the UN PUB fails voice mail doesnt work in jabber for windows for subscriber,i telnet to  port    telnet <unity connection> 143 and i m able to telnet on IMAP and also on port 44...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I configured a user with IM Only (just IM in service profile) but Jabber For windows stills try to connect to CCMCIP for the softphone and, of course, I get an error.I also tried to set the service profile to "none" on the user and just let "enabl...

Hi,is it possible to search for Contacts which are in an AD OU ? Not user. Its an OU with AD Contacts. Does the Contact have a specific attribute to make him visible in Jabber search?I have tried to add the OU as search base to the XML file but it se...

thorstenn by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We are testing the Jabber windows client on VDI & getting a error as "Can't communicate with Server". While gone through the CSF logs it stated as below. 2014-05-27 18:24:58,050 ERROR [0x0000103c] [sets\adapters\imp\components\Log.cpp(35)] [J...

Jabber, on a cloud based install, does not route the call internal when you hover over the persons email address because there are no caps as in AD (ie First.Lastname@x.com vs first.lastname@x.com) so you cannot use video only audio because we only a...

d.leshock by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a lab configuration in which I have CUCM 9.1 and Jabber 9.7.1. I have a user who is LDAP synchronized and has been assigned a CSF Device and a Physical Phone device. I can log into th jabber client and it connects fine with the physical phone ...

vikkolli1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes