Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I am having a problem with my Jabber iPad client.  Whenever my desk phone rings, it is suppose to ring the app as well.  The app does a half-ring then quits, while my desk phone continues to ring.Does anyone here have any idea what might cause ...

clpaintin by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm running Jabber IM 9.0.3 build 9905 on Webex cloud but it has serious stability issues. It often crashes when I try to start webex's and now 9 times out of 10, when I copy and paste into the chat window, it locks up and has to be force closed.Is...

Team,We have moved quite a few Apple Laptops to 10.8 from 10.7.x and have realised that the version of Cisco Jabber we are using - 8.6.4 (19245) - is not working properly.On them all we are able to recieve calls but unable to get a proper connection ...

Hi,I am able to get presence status and IM functionality with my Cisco Jabber for Windows client but my client is unable to register with CUCM 8.5.I have uploaded required cop file on my CUCM.Is it mandatory to make & upload Jabber group configuratio...

Resolved! Presence Icon?

Hi,Have enabled 2 users with Jabber for Windows 9.0.4 with CUPS 8.6.4 & CUCM 8.5.1 SU4 on a trial basisThese two users are seeing their presence status as a strange broken icon on their PCs (Win7 & XP) but is I log on as them from any other PC it dis...