Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all,I want to undergo an upgrade to UCCX 8.0(2) from 3.5(4) but I want to skip all of the upgrades in the middle.  It's not a large deployment so I was just going to install UCCX 8.0(2) as a fresh install and recreate the applications, skills, ...

I know there used to be a bug with the DB Read Timeout not working in version 7.  Has anyone gotten DB Read timeout to work in version 8?  I have a database on each side of my WAN and would like to programatically go to the 2nd database if my primary...

John Irey by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,I am new to UCCX scripting, working in a project where the customer wants caller name on agent display based on lookup from spreadsheet/xml?need help on how this can be done, would be very helpful if i can have sample scripts to modify. than...

aprasanna by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone have a SQL query that I can run to see our busy hour stats? I'm looking to see when we have the most agents logged in and how many are actually logged in. Someone sent me this a long time ago and I'm searching all my emails but havent' found i...

Dears, i have UCCE 7.2.7 .i mainly need to know how to flush particular outbound campaign contact list and how to monitor the dialing lists status (which number dialed or not yet ,that curently in progress . are there useful utilities for Outbound op...

Hi everybody!I've got some problems on a UCCX cluster v7.0.1SR5.When I tried to activate the secondary Unified CCX Engine, the system create JTAPI_User_2 but is not able tu create CTI ports.I checked licenses, all is right. In the component activatio...

I am looking for a way to have a message sent to an agent when a call enters a queue even if the agent is on a call. I would like to pass the callinging number so the agent can see if there is a priority caller waiting in the queue.  Sending an email...

dcrilly63 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Had a user that had a call showing up in Agent Desktop but did not disconnect after she hung up.  She tried highligting the call and hitting the drop button but that did not work and ended up closing out of Agent Desktop so she could take calls. Then...

lmrscheff by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running UCCE 7.5 and are experiencing problems with agent not being able to log out of CAD properly.  They are in a not ready state and click on the logout button and remain in a not ready state.  When they either end the task through task man...

I've created a custom jar file and uploaded it through the AppAdmin page.  I've restarted the services as well.  If I attempt to debug a simple script remotely that does a start, delay 5 seconds, end.  Everything works fine.If I create an object of a...

Inbound callers with a trunk ID “20100” for CLID do not route to agents who are logged in and ready. They hang in queue hearing delay messages. We have UCCE 7.5, CVP, using CAD 7.5. Your help would be appreciated.Agent desktop.