Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a small group of nurses that take calls.  These nurses for the last year have issues with RONA calls and not going ready again.  They are nurses and there is no changing their behavior. Late at night when there is only one possably two nurses ...

When we used ICM 6.0, our desk settings had optional After Call Work, with a wrap up time that was either blank or set to 0, which, we were told signified no automatic ACW timer.I note now that any time I try to edit one of those desk settings that w...

Resolved! IP IVR 7.x Script

Here is what I am trying to accomplish.  I want a caller to call their ICM Admin Utility script and be able to assign a phone number to a variable.  I will then use that variable as a label in another ICM script. I have started the process in the ICM...

Hi All,has anybody encountered the following error when renaming the "dialing list" file to receive an outbound dialer call on Siebel Client?09:43:15 pg3A-pim1 HEARTBEAT_RESP message received from MR application does not correspond to an outstanding ...

Hi,We are using ICM 7.5.9. We were having correct data in skill group table before and it was working fine since the day we deployed IPCC. Suddenly data is stopped pupulating in Skill group real time table and our wallboards are also not working. Ple...

I'm looking for a good method for auditing UCCE CAD workflow assignments.  Currently, I have to open up the CAD Desktop Administrator and view every single agent to verify that they are assigned to the correct workflow group.  Has anyone come up with...

Any explaination of what this actually could be or what could cause this? We have a check that states if it = 3 it's a RONA. Normally, it wouldn't be a big deal, but one location it can only rona 2 times before if overflows to a different location/gr...

Hi All .... please can anyone tell me how can I get UCCX software and license and what is full requirement ( environment) of installing a UCCX . please help I am new and need for immediate help....Thanks Beast Regards

Hello,Can anyone please advise how to calculate the daily call volume in a contact center - the counts of the calls terminated in ICM ?Is there any webview report or a SQL query which provides the count ?Many thanks in advance for the help!Thanks & R...