Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, When I try to run the Cisco Agent Desktop in an agent PC, shows the following error message: "The License and resource manager may be down". But in IPCX the Cisco License Desktop and Resource Manager service is activated. I have already activa...

oterrones by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The IPCC express version used in the UCCX exam 642-164 is not posted in the exam requirement. I read through some previous posts and I am still unclear whether it is 4.x or 5.x. If some one has the answer to this kindly post a reponse.

ajohn1976 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using IPCC 7.1 with CVP 3.1 and cti agent desktop, I would like to know the number of calls per agent which abandoned in ring, as well as who hanged up the line the agent or the customer

luai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I use UCCX 5.0 with CUCM 6.2. This is new installation. CAD can't connect to LDAP server. When I open CAD, the following message is appeared: "The License and Resource Manages may be down".CAD Log:VERSION INFO: LDAPClientDLL.dll: Product <Cisco...

Hi Huys,I'm running UCCX/IPCC 5.0(2) Build064. BARS is configured to hold only 4 backups, but it just keeps on collecting backups. And doesn't throw the older ones away.The Backup is made localy on the C drive, and the pulled by an external backup se...

pijssel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have installed cucm 6.0 on vmware for the home lab and it has DLU of 100000 and node license for 8 nodes. I tried to activate and start all teh services on teh Pub but the callmanager and tftp services keep restarting.help will b much appreciate...

I am using a DB Read statement to call a stored procedure in an oracle database from a simple test script, but getting a sql error everytime. Is there any way to find out what the sql error is?The select statement looks like SELECT ROP_USER.SHE_VALI...

mserwon by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to customize the email manager agent desktop so that agents can forward a message to an internal email. I can't use the CC field because that will send sensitive infomration out to the web which I'm not allowed to do. Also once you have repli...

jsheppard by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,The UCCX 7 release notes has the following item listed under Important Notes:SNMP Service Crashes-Ensure that the size of triggers that are created and associated with a single application in the Unified CCX does not exceed 255 bytes. If more tri...

I have IPCC 7.1 with CVP 3.1 CCM 4.2.3, the call center department is asking me for a way to know who hangup the call is it the customer or the agent and if the agent which agent, and how many times, but when I looked at the abandoned ring definision...

luai by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes