Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

is there a function in the script to make it recognise internal and external numbers, basically any call from the 3XXX range I want it to go into a high priority queue than a call from any other number rangethanks

We have a requirement to optionally transfer a call to VoiceMail after callers have been waiting in queue for a number of minutes (i.e. "Press '0' to leave a message now, or please continue to hold". The attached script appears to work, but does the ...

Hello.Would someone please direct me to the API for interrogating IPCC Express 3.5 real-time data? I need to get calls-in-queue and agents-logged-in for a couple of specified CSQs.Thanks.David

davidwall by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I need to upgrade a CRS 3.5 with a cold-standby server to the new 4.0 with High Availability.Using the SASU maintenance, I received the 4.0 upgrade package but I found only 3 CDs and there isn't the SQL2000 CD needed to enable the HA.Do you kn...

dmanzetti by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HINewbie question on IPCC Express 4.0 - If agent is talking on primary line and in "ready" state, then a call comes into the queue while he is the only agent logged in, his ipcc line rings once and goes away.Is this normal?Thx

aamercado by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I hav 2 CCM with a free 5 seat bundle...can i hav one call center with 3 scale sets i.e. one queue with 3 agents,one queue with 8 agents and another with 6 agents,or how can i deploy this at very low costI want to have voice recording on 10 extension...

Can anybody tell me how can I log in to Web view, other words - what exactly the URL for web view is, login and password to log in to it...Thanks advanceAlexP.S I installed third party tools, such as EAserver and so on...

I am trying to get the script to rewrite a value in an xml file based on the value of a variable.so if a user presses 1 in sets the variable to "Holiday" then it should change the value in the xml file to "holiday", currently the script just clears t...

jamjam200 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes