Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to get IPCCX 4.(0)1 working but all the Cisco documentation is tough to follow. I have created agents in CRS and defined skills. The phones are setup in CCM and users are assigned to the phones. The phones can call one another. When my ag...

bhatok by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello folks.I'm having trouble finding CRS Editor 4.x documentation. I guess the principles are the same, but the steps have changed a bit. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?In 3.x there were several docs eg:Advanced Scripting Techn...

What happens if all the CTI ports are in use? What happens to the next call coming in? Does it get rejected? Also, is there a calculator to determine how many CTI ports are required for a call center?

I'm looking for a list of approved server hardware for CRS 4.0(3). I'm currently running CRS 3.5(2) on an HP DL380 G2. I'm going to upgrade our 3.5(2) install on new hardware to version 4.0(3). Are all the new DL380s G4 & DL320s supported. Also d...

I have installed 5 agents on a system who are part of a distribution list for group voice mail delivery. The problem is that when the agent attempts to retrive the voice mail via View Mail, the phone disconnects as soo as the agent takes it off hook...

gbwatkins by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been getting the following messages for the last week as soon as I successfully log in to Historical Reports:All available licenses are in use by other client machines. Please try again later and check the log for error 5116I've rebooted the se...

john.heyer by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks, does anybody know how to validate if a file exist. Actually, all the script using a state in a xml file, doesn't test is this mlx file exist or if the content of the file is well formated. I made many test with the "exception goto" but it d...