Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Some IVR's are able to mask DTMF tones. Thus when the user hits 1 the tone heard is a random tone and not the usual frequency. Can CVP routers be made to play random tones back to the user.

Has anyone create any custom visio shapes to represent their ICM scripting? I'm using some of the basic flowchart shapes but I could really use some additional shapes so I figured before I go off and try to customize some shapes that I'd see if anyon...

Folks, Could someone give me a good example or a sample script that shows how the e-mail trigger works? i have a need in which if the agents are not availble and the caller ends up going to voicemail, the IPCC should send out an e-mail trigg...

I am new to IPCC express and sctrip writing. Is there a tutorial I can follow to write a simple scritpt to play a greeting and place people in a queue and send them to another number on off hours?? Thanks in advance for any help.

I am using Cisco Supervisor Desktop 4.5.6.2 and CRA 3.5(2). The issue I am having is with Supervisor Barge-In. After a supervisor barges-in and hangs up, the call is still shown in Supervisor desktop and Agent desktop. The agent has to log out in ...

When running the CTIOS CIL monitor we do not see some of the variables returned in the monitor although they sem to be OK in the desktop. We are in the process of developing a screen popup and need to see these variables. Anybody sen this before?

sskorf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI need to know how IPCC is setup. is this a collection of programs including CCM or is it a single program. What packages are necessary and where can I find the part numbers for these programs?.Thanks in advance.

dehghan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes