Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have some issues with aa.aef. The biggest one (and the show stopper for implementation) is when using the AA, dialing by name feature, the AA is using the Internal Directory in CallManager. We have Global Speed Dials set up as Translation pattern...

dolah by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to take IPCCX 642-161 Exam , when I read some manuals I found some words like "CRA and CRS" I believe they are same , but what dose CRS mean ?? I know "CCM , ICM , IVR , Unity " but which one of them is CRS ?????? and the manuals talks about ...

We are trying to force all ICD calls from agents to a customer survey script once the call has been completed by an agent. We want this to be a automated process so the agent has no control over the transfer. Would this be a possible scenario using...

joshw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have IPCC environment and we have CTIOS Agent Desktop Client 6.0, when an agent goes to ready state sometimes the agent does not have a call and his state to Reserved State and then again his state change to Ready and then reserved and he have a c...

Customer has an aberrant demand: since only one agent works at night in the call center this agent is sometimes overloaded by getting more than one call.Imagine he handles one call (caller is a general person) but this time a very important second ca...

ecsorba by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way store Enterprise Data within the CAD call logs. I currently have two fields "Calling Info" that are empty in the CAD call logs. Are these two fields user-defined fields? IPCC 3.5.2

Hi,We have CCM4.1(3)(1 Pub + 1Sub) on which Extension Mobility is configured.All users use extension mobility to login to the phone.Problem - When some of the users(15 of 700) are pressing the service button on the IP phone(to login through Ext Mob),...

k.ms by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes