Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a pretty basic script that has a queue and an overflow queue all in one.  Everything works correctly, except the call never terminates correctly if the it is picked up by the agent.Scenario 1:If a call is answered in the main queue, it from th...

The ordering guide for SocialMiner 10.x indicates that CUIC needs to be ordered for reporting and provides SKUs.  All well and good, but if the SocialMiner system will be used with UCCX (which has CUIC embedded), do I need to have a separate CUIC ser...

Resolved! UCCX Scripting

Hello everyone,quick question re a script I have been working on----I have a script which allows a Supervisor to record a emergency prompt. Prompt gets uploaded to prompt repository (under prompt management). In my MAIN script, I have a 'Play Prompt'...

GWaldbin by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, It has been many years since I've worked with UCCE (not since 4.x) and am looking to get back into it.   My initial goal is to be able to support it from a day-to-day admin perspective.   Deploying will come later.   I've been reviewin...

Hello Experts, We are in process of deploying Finesse (with UCCX 10.5) to our small help desk.  Help desk agents use couple of local URL's on daily basis. My plan is to popup these URL addresses as soon as they login to Finesse. Is this possible? How...

GWaldbin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes